Welcome to Car-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

What kind of car did the bad guys drive in BMX Bandits with nicole kidman?

Pontiac Car Discussion

Postby jolie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 am

I just watched a movie titled BMX Bandits starring a young nicole kidman. The movie is about 25 years old and takes place in australia. There are two bad guys chasing three teenagers throughout the movie in a black four door with mag wheels. My son who is eight, a car nut like myself, asked "what kind of car is that Daddy?" oh, yeah I'm using my wifes profile. Anyway I didnt know I said it looks kind of like a pontiac or buick but is probably something foriegn being that it has the steering wheel on the right. I will email anyone who can give me the answer $10 via paypal thanks.
jolie

Postby wellington45 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 am

I just watched a movie titled BMX Bandits starring a young nicole kidman. The movie is about 25 years old and takes place in australia. There are two bad guys chasing three teenagers throughout the movie in a black four door with mag wheels. My son who is eight, a car nut like myself, asked "what kind of car is that Daddy?" oh, yeah I'm using my wifes profile. Anyway I didnt know I said it looks kind of like a pontiac or buick but is probably something foriegn being that it has the steering wheel on the right. I will email anyone who can give me the answer $10 via paypal thanks.
Check your other question, I posted the answer there :)
wellington45

Return to Pontiac