Welcome to Car-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Pros & Cons On Kia Optima 2012 And Toyota Corolla S 2010?

Kia Car Discussion

Postby bennie » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm looking into buying a new car but I don't know which car is best for me, I'm in between a Toyota Corolla S 2010 or a KIA Optima 2012. I'm used to toyota cars I've been driving my toyota camry le 92 for a good 4yrs. I drive about 60 miles a day, I was just wondering if the kia was a good reliable car, I know as long as keep up with the oil changes and take care of the car that it will last, just wanted to know the pros and cons about the KIA and the Toyota. thank you
bennie

Postby dyllon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 am

When I started selling cars in the 1970's there were huge gaps in quality between the good and bad.
The new cars are usually rated with the number of repairs in the first 90 days of ownership.
The top car would have may be 1.5 and worst would have around 16.
But in the last 15 years the gap between the best and worst is maybe 1/10 of one repair..
Every car sold in the United States is a good car.
However, with Kia's 100,000 mile warranty you don't have to worry if it does break.
I have some buddies who work as mechanics at a Kia Dealership and they tell me their bored, because Kia makes a great car.
I would not trust Toyota anymore.
they held back problems with brakes, gas pedals sticking when pressed down and many more.
Toyota new car sells were down in the United States last year by around 28% or more.
People can not trust them anymore.
I would call my insurance company and ask about the rates and find out how much personal property taxes will be.
Both are good cars, but Toyota has shown they don't care about alerting their customers about possibly deadly car problems
dyllon

Return to Kia